Your Inner Healer
Inside all of us there is a healer, quietly waiting to be discovered, trusted and empowered. Step into your own healing power and realign your physical, emotional and energetic bodies.
1-2 hr intake including a customized Wellness Plan, herbal formula(s), psycosomatic techniques as well as email support for one month.
Analysis of the iris markings, colours and fibers as they relate to body systems along with constitution types.
Three month program including 5+ sessions, Iridology Analyis, Wellness Plan, custom formulations, psychosomatic techniques and more.
The healing journey
Are you experiencing a health concern, chronic pain, digestive challenges or general imbalance and are looking for holistic support?
Together we can dive in and see what phsyical, emotional and energetic issues may be tangled together in the tissues while supporting you to achieve your wellness goals with herbs, frequencies, lifestyle, mindset and more.
Body ~ Mind ~Soul
Healing requires the body, mind and soul to be on the same page. By shifting blocks on each level, we can better support whole body re-alignment.
Tinctures, Oils and Teas
We blend custom tinctures, body oils, salves and teas for your body's specific needs, addressing the tissues at a physical level to help support the body's healing response to physical injury, dis-ease, stagnation and pain.
We craft flower essences to specifically support the energetic body in releasing old patterns and supporting the growth of new ones.
Using specific visualisations and other techniques, we can work to discover and reprogram emotional responses that may be blocking your path to healing.
We are each, our own healers.
We are all learning to heal; heal ourselves, heal ourbodies, heal our common womanspirits. Healing begins in acute attention - attentnio to our needs and desires, attention to our manifestations. We heal by knowing our state of being, whether we are hot or cold, wet or dry, soothed or irritated, full or empty, restless or energetic. By attending to ourselves, we can ask 'what do I need to feel whole?'. We will know the answer. We are each, ultimately, our own healers.
Come with a problem, challenge or question and leave with a plan.
Our Seed Session is a wonderful option if you're looking to dig into a specific issue and want customized herbal supports and direction.
- Session: (1-2 hours) Online or in person
- Custom herbal formulation: a unique herbal formulation (or two), included with the
cost of your initial consultation. This might be tinctures, teas, flower essences, topicals, etc.
- Wellness Plan including herbs, journal prompts, visualizations and/or meditations
- Email support for 1 month
Come for ongoing support and gentle guidance though your wellness journey.
The Bloem Program is ideal for more deeply rooted issues or for those who want more support. In this program we pull back multiple layers across physical, emotional and energetic bodies, supporting you throughout with custom formulations.
- Three month program
- Wellness Plan: customized for your life and your needs. Including lifestyle changes, dietary suggestions, specific meditations/mantras, journal prompts, herbal therapies, etc.
- Custom herbal formulations included for the duration of the program. May include tinctures, teas, flower essences, topicals, etc.
- Iridology Analysis for deeper understanding of health
- Neurolinquisitic Programming and Timeline Therapy techniques for deeper understanding and shifting of thought patterns and energetic blocks.
- Email support
The iris is an extension of nerves from the brain, exposed to the outer world. It can reveal to us a wealth of information that we otherwise would not see.
Our Iridology Session is wonderful for those looking for a little more insight into where there may be congestion within the body.
- Iris Exam: using photograph provided by you unless otherwise arranged. (I'll send you a step by step guide!)
- Review: A recorded video review of your iris markings + patterns.
- Written Evaluation including iris markings as they correlate with body systems, fibre structure and constitutional type(s) along with a recommended list herbs, flower essences or lifestyle changes (herbal product not included)